Future Sound of Egypt - Best Of (2017)
Artist: Various Performers
Title: FSOE - Best Of 2017
Label: Future Sound of Egypt
Style: Melodic, Uplifting, Harmonic, Emotional
Release Date: 07-12-2017
Format: CD, Compilation
Quality: 320 Kbps/Joint Stereo/44100Hz
Tracks: 15 Tracks
Size: 134 Mb / 00:58:17 Min
01. Aly & Fila - Beyond The Lights 3:53
02. Dan Stone & Ferry Tayle - Vona 3:54
03. Chris Schweizer & James Dymond - Spectrum 4:09
04. The Thrillseekers - In These Arms [The Thrillseekers Pres. Hydra Remix] 3:50
05. Reorder - Together We Are 3:25
06. Fady & Mina - Akemi 4:51
07. Factor B - Something Like A Cure 3:12
08. Aly & Fila & Ferry Tayle - Concorde 4:19
09. Alan Morris - A New World 3:24
10. Thomas Datt - The Love Frequency 3:22
11. Signum & James Dymond - Keep On Moving Up 4:10
12. Ferry Tayle & Franco Riccobaldi - Who Knew 3:45
13. Magnus & Ucast - Echo 3:56
14. Sean Tyas & Darren Porter - The Potion 4:15
15. Stoneface & Terminal - Deepox 3:51
Download with: Turbobit
Download with: Oboom
Download with: Hitfile
Download with: UploadGIG
Future Sound of Egypt has had an incredibly successful year full of releases across its many labels, events all around the world, including the famous FSOE 500 event at the Great Pyramids of Giza and not least seeing the release of Aly & Fila's artist album 'Beyond The Lights'.
This compilation highlights some of the highest charting tracks since January 1st and the most played records from events throughout the year. Including seminal productions from Aly & Fila, Dan Stone, Ferry Tayle, James Dymond, ReOrder, The Thrillseekers, Stoneface & Terminal and many more.
Re-live a year of so much excitement. This is FSOE - Best Of 2017!
Echo is pure feel-good uplifting Trance. High energy, melodic and clever FX throughout, you’ll want to listen to this again and again.
Alan Morris is back on FSOE’s main label with his newest uplifting masterpiece. Soaring melodies and euphoria make this track a perfect fit on the label of Dan Stone & Ferry Tayle. Be sure not to miss one of the biggest productions of the year on FSOE Fables.